The 5 step process to change the way you do property inspections forever.
Synchronise an Inspection
- Log into your Rentfind Inspector Admin Area
- Add a new property (Properties | Add Property).
- Add a new inspection (Inspections | Add Inspection).
Note: MyDesktop subscribers can access the rental property Import Tool by clicking the "Import Rentals" link.
- Log into Rental Inspector on your device using your Rentfind Inspector logins and tap the "Synchronise" button.
Note: Ensure that the staff member assigned to inspect the property matches the user profile you have logged in as.
- The inspection will appear as an "Active Inspection".
Perform your Inspection
- Add, edit, remove and re-order Areas using the Area Editor (Actions | Edit Areas).
- Add, edit, remove and re-order Condition Report Attributes for an Area
- Enter property condition comments using pre-defined phrases.
- Enter required maintenance.
Add your photos
- Tap the camera icon.
- Tap "Take Photo".
Complete and distribute the report
- Mark the inspection as Complete and Synchronise it back to your Rentfind Inspector Admin Area.
- From within your Rentfind Inspector Admin Area, select the inspection.
- Click the "Email Report" button to email inspection reports.
- Click the "Open Report" button to open the inspection for further editing or for saving.
- "Release" the inspection for landlords to view within their Client Login.
You will be amazed at the time saving and efficiency aspects of the Rentfind Inspector App.